- The most distinctive feature is its ease of use, low fuel feature, and environmental sensitivity.
- It has low emission characteristics with the new diesel engine produced by Deutz.
- Unlike pumps with a water cooling system, cold and hot environments do not affect Brinkmann machines at all.
- The direct operation of the compressor prevents efficiency losses arising from the use of transmission and belts.
- Brinkmann screed machines can pump different materials as well as materials prepared for screed production and these materials are moist soil, cement, plant soil, etc.
Model: Estrich Boy DC 450 B
Version: Automatic Clamshell Bucket
Engine: DEUTZ Diesel Engine, 33.5 Kw, D Type L03, 2 300 Min-1 Oil Cooled
Compressor: ATLAS COPCO AIRTEC 11.73 L/s Under 7 Bar Delivery Pressure
Filling Height: 420 mm
Noise Level: 97 dB
Tank Capacity: 58 Liters
Permit for Use on Public Roads: 80 Km/h
L x W x H: 500 x 158 x 245 cm
Weight : 1790 kg